HR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Policies and Procedures provide guidance for handling employees in all situations. A quality Policies and Procedures Manual contains statements on the appropriate treatment of employees, such as equal employment and the prohibitions of any unlawful harassment. It provides step by step details for the proper and equitable administration of the organization programs. A Policy and Procedures Manual provides a vehicle for ensuring all employees are treated equitably and fosters a high level of job satisfaction and productivity.
The purpose of HR Policies and Procedures are:
- Provide a uniform system of HR administration throughout the organization.
- Assist managers in the development of sound management practice and procedures and make effective consistent use of HR throughout the organization.
- Promote effective communication among managers, supervisors and employees.
- Ensure, protect and clarify the rights and responsibilities of the organization and the employees.
OUR CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
- Meet with the HR management to assess/review the current management practices concerning their Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Align HR management practices to the business strategies taking into consideration modern practices within the industries of the organization.
- Conduct a complete write up of the HR policies and procedures Manual taking into consideration all issues resulted from meeting HR management.