Mohammed Khalifa Al Mulla is the founding principal of Al Mulla Consulting Center (established in 2014). His expertise is focused on providing Human Resources Consultation services with great emphasis on the design, development and deployment of Compensation and Benefits Plans, HR Policies and Procedures, and Competency-Based programs. Prior to the creation of Al Mulla Consulting Center, Mr. Al Mulla spent more than 25 years of experience in Human Resources field. His experience covers private and public sectors with proven successful track in designing competency-based HRM for both sectors, establishing Grading/Salary Structure, HR Policy and Procedures, write-ups of Job Descriptions and Job Ranking/Classification.
- 20 years at Gulf Air (one of the leading Airlines in the region) covering strategic HR aspects such as Compensation & Benefits (establishing grading/salary structure, conducting job analysis and rewrite or amend the job descriptions and carry out job evaluation); Analysis of Organisation Structures and propose required changes, HR Policies and Procedures, Recruitment and Selection.
- Mr. Al Mulla worked also in Public Sector for 6 years as Advisor, providing consultations and advice in HR compensation and benefits related issues and was assigned by Civil Services Bureau Management to establish, lead, and manage “Competency Project Team” to establish and implement Competency-Based System for Civil Service Bureau. Project took 9 months and the result was implemented in the Government Oracle System.
- Seconded to the Institute of Public Administration (BIPA) for one year where he established the organization structure, grading structures, salary structure; competency based system, and established the HR policy and procedures.
- He held a senior position at Bahrain Islamic Bank for 5 years looking after the whole HR function where he developed Banks Competency-Based Approach System and Competency Based Performance Management.
- In 2008 and since then, he has become aware of Human Energy System and, therefore, has attended Reiki Jin Kei Do courses Level 1 & 2 followed by EnnerSense Courses Levels 1 & 2. He started broadening his knowledge in different energy fields and he attended Basic Pranic Healing and Advance Pranic Healing courses and finally SRT in addition to widening his knowledge in the field of law of universe including law of attraction.
To be a trusted partner in providing Consulting Services that is responsive to the needs of our clients and help them in achieving excellence
We at Al Mulla Consulting Center shall achieve the “trust” of our clients through providing a quality consulting services combined with our extensive experience that participate in achieving excellence.
Excellence: We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Reliability: We focus on providing excellent and reliable services to our clients.
Integrity: We do what is right bringing honesty and sincerity to our work.
Client Focus: We focus on our clients’ interests and seek to add value to their organisation.
Innovation: We thrive on creativity and providing innovative solution.